This neatly checked suit is woven from charcoal, sky blue and white wool – a dandyish pattern to keep you looking cool and delicate, suggested by the leather-piped features on both the coat and trousers. The two pieces are designed to be easily mixed and matched with other causal pieces so it’s definitely worth investing.
"Gregory" Charcoal Tartan Plaid Wool Suit
- Emerald Blue Cotton-blend
- Peak Lapel, Welt Pocket, Functioning Buttoned cuffs, Urea Buttons, Fully Lined with June Woonamy “Tropicana” palm & pineapple Rayon Lining, Single Vent.
- Dry clean only
- Made in Hong Kong
Order now | Pay at store
Applicable to all Bespoke products, select the 'Offline Payment' option during checkout.
- Confirm your Bespoke order.
- Arrange appointment (we will contact you via the email/ mobile number provided).
- Styling, design, materials and measurement at our Showroom.
- Product sketch(s) from our designer.
- Mockup fitting.
- Trial fitting (optional).
- Collect your Bespoke product(s).
- Be a happy customer and give us your comments :)
Click here for details.